About the Firm
They are interdisciplinary engineering firm, where you be part of work culture that relies on teamwork, open communication, continued learning and sharing expertise with some of the best minds in the industry. They offer a stimulating and challenging work environment that utilizes a hands-on experience in the field and continuing education for your personal and professional development.
You will have a minimum of 15 years of experience with knowledge and experience in the design, evaluation, investigation, and commissioning of building enclosure components and assemblies on both new and existing structures.
- Experience and knowledge in evaluation of enclosure systems
- Conduct investigation and assessments of existing building enclosure systems
- Diagnose, analyze, troubleshoot and solve complex building system problems in a collaborative manner
- Manage detailed evaluation of complicated building façade systems
- Evaluate energy models, including building systems and life cycle costs analysis
- Conduct quality assurance reviews, ensure writing quality and analysis rigor, and accurate, clear technical comments
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure engineering quality and accurate technical content of project documents
- Have knowledge of relative enclosure systems costs as they relate to evaluating potential enclosure systems.
- Understand enclosure system manufacturing process for a variety of systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering, Architecture, or Structural Engineering
- Licensed Architect or Structural Engineer
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of architectural, structural and basic mechanical and electrical system design documents
- Ability to provide clear and well-written reports to clients (building owners, architects, engineers) regarding project specific system performance and energy evaluations
- Knowledge of building codes, design guidelines, and industry standards
- Involvement in building enclosure and building sciences professional organizations
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office applications, THERM, WUFI
- Building Commissioning experience
- Master's degree preferred