Company Summary: Founded in 2017, this company is a spin-off of one of the largest global financial institutions. They are one of the largest independent solar energy and energy storage owner-operators in the US, providing customers with clean energy and complementary solutions such as battery storage and EV charging. Today, their portfolio has grown to nearly 3GW of solar projects, 850 projects across 27 states, and over 270MW of battery storage.
Location: Hybrid work in Boca Raton, FL (potentially open to remote work for the right candidate)
The responsibilities of the Director of Asset Management include:
- Develop and build out infrastructure for O&M and AM of a fleet of over 400 EV chargers that will be placed in service between 2023 and 2026.
- Design and execute customer success plan for EV charging clients and customers.
- Work across internal and external teams to ensure initial process buildout supports long-term growth and scalability.
- Assist in integration of EV charging station software with CMMS and Asset Management systems.
- Support design, adaptation and implementation of CMMS and monitoring capabilities for EV Charging.
- Monitor and execute on contractual and regulatory compliance matters related to operating assets.
- Track technical and financial metrics to maximize asset performance.
- Liaise with O&M (Operations and Maintenance) group on an on-going basis to ensure compliance with service contracts and project requirements.
- Own the P&L and manage accounting support group to ensure proper books and records of operating assets.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of reporting to project counterparties, including monthly operating reports, financials, regulatory filings and technical reports.
- Provide feedback to technical operations group to apply on future due diligence efforts.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (U.S. or foreign equivalent) in Engineering, Engineering Science, Environmental Science, Finance, Legal or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in the job offered or in a related EV Charging role (EV system design interpretation, EV operational management, Development of EV charging facilities, Any other related EV operations or infrastructure role)
If interested in the position, please do not hesitate in submitting an application!