- Brief capture status to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process, when material changes occur and as needed.
- Conduct after action reviews for all business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions.
- Proven track record of successful capture management at a variety of acquisition sizes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and easily execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and customer call plans.
- Prior experience supporting business development and capture efforts for health or defense agencies.
- Candidates have/must be US Citizens and be eligible to obtain a security clearance.