A growing Forensic Structural Engineering firm is currently looking for a leader to guide the forensics and building enclosure team! This company has been growing for over 20 years and is looking to grow even more. The projects they offer range from roof inspections, historic restoration and parking garages. As the firm grows, they are looking to grow their presence across Massachusetts and even to other states.
- Investigations of building envelope failures.
- Performing investigations of roof, exterior wall and window failures.
- Providing construction administration services for building envelope restoration projects.
- Writing reports of findings with recommendations for investigations and water testing.
- Conducting condition surveys of roof, exterior wall and window systems.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering.
- 7+ years experience in Building Envelope failure.
- Direct experiences with Roofing and and Waterproofing.
- Direct experience with Restoration and Renovations.
- Ability to communicate and advise clients efficiently.
- 401k Match
- Health care and Dental care
- Life insurance
- Yearly Bonuses.
- Exciting work culture:
Is this a job perfect for you?
Feel free to reach out!
📧 - ozlem.cantay@ lviassociates.com
📞 - (857) 362 7771