Opportunity: A fast-growing utility-scale Energy Storage developer in the Colorado area, who is also backed by leading energy investors, is looking to expand their team with a Development Civil Engineer.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Provide technical information to support project development (system layouts, single line diagrams, estimate proposal costs, engage with third party engineers)
- Evaluate prospective project sites and make recommendations (review erosion and sediment control plans, SWPPs, grading plans and requirements)
- Familiarity with CAD
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience (or equivalent, renewable energy industry)
- Working knowledge of relevant codes, NEC, IBC, etc.
- Working knowledge of CAD and drafting BESS layouts
- Independent self-starter who can manage projects and work with diverse team
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with professional civil engineering experience who is interested in joining one of the fastest growing developers in the energy storage industry with a pipeline of over 7 GW across the US, and a pipeline of 1GW in 2021 already!