Company Summary: An industry leader in solar with a well backed developer is looking for a highly accomplished Development Engineer to join their growing team and further the company's commitment in smart solar energy solutions for a net-zero future. With a successful track record in utility-scale projects connecting over 5.5GW of solar power worldwide and cumulative PV module shipments exceeding 100GW, my client continues to push solar grid parity and popularize renewable energy.
- Identify, interpret and negotiate interconnection points from initial submission to executed Service Agreements.
- Create fundamental project designs in PVSyst in support of project economic modeling.
- Design single line and three-line diagrams for site interconnection applications.
- Support Development team with site acquisition including land use and zoning in accordance with local/federal permits.
- Facilitate in the research of new equipment technologies.
- Four-year college engineering degree, electrical preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the renewable energy electric industry, project development and interconnection.
- Ideally a strong understanding in technical requirements and industry trends in design, solutions, equipment and technical risks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HelioScope, PVSyst, CRMs, PMSs, GIS, Interconnection.
- Competitive salary plus performance bonus package based on annual objective and project achievements.
- Includes 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, life and disability programs.
- PTO and sick days
This is really exciting time to join a growing and successful business! Please apply in if you are interested in hearing more.