We are currently working with a globally recognized Renewable Energy firm with projects across the APAC sector. Off the back of their success in the Market they are looking for an experience Development Director to oversee the existing Developments and support projects on a regional basis based out of their Korean Office.
- Lead and manage the Development portfolio in Korea from origination to financial close. Including:
- Project Due Diligence - supporting the development teams in acquisition of projects, site screening and analysis
- Project Origination - supporting growth activities by identifying and acquiring new project opportunities
- Project Development - Lead the progression of the portfolio across development stages, including but not limited to: Internal and external stakeholder management, project strategy and direction, project scheduling, budgeting cost and economic models. Risk management and internal progress / approval reporting
- Knowledge Management - Implement industry best practice throughout development and operations and ensuring internal consistency across the business.
- Originate, structure, and execute on commercial and strategic initiatives, including project acquisition, platform opportunities and joint development opportunities.
- Take on the role as Project Director on existing and future projects alongside overarching portfolio role
- Establishment of governance principles with project team, steering committees and management.
- Coordinate human resources as required at each stage of the process
- Managing and directing the operations of the project team - keep track of project schedule and budgets, responsibility for activities overseen by project members.
- 10+ years of experience leading Project Development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline (Engineering, Applied Science, Finance, Law)
- Experience in renewable power development across markets, experience in international power project development firms is preferred
- Experience managing Full lifecycle of Offshore wind project will be prioritised
- Professional fluency in English, written and verbal. Capability in Korean and or Asian language is a plus
Apply if you have
- Excellent communication skills, are confident in your presentation skills on non-technical and technical matters. Able to present in a clear and concise manner
- Able to manage multiple workstreams, and devise and execute development strategies
- Passionate about Renewable Energies and pushing Korea to be a world leader in this space