A leading water design and construction company are growing in Australia. Operating across the region, they work on some of the most exciting projects within the water and infrastructure sector.
In Adelaide, they are currently seeking a water professional to take a Design Manager level role.
- Ability to act independently and run as a design manager on a range of large scale water and waste water treatment plants
- Managing a team of junior engineers and drafters - reviewing designs and providing mentor ship
- Highly proficient in developing P&ID drawings, interpreting engineering drawings and mechanical selection and sizing (Pump Selection and Chemical Dosing)
- Extensive understanding of water and waste water treatment plants and technologies including MBR, UV, RO and Chemical handling systems
- Mechanical engineer with 10+ years of experience
- Chartered Engineer is highly preferred
- Based in Adelaide
If you are interested, please do help to apply with your updated CV!