I'm currently looking for a Design Engineer to join a leading geotechnical contractor based in Florida. They're looking for someone who can manage the design aspects within the geotechnical space. They have a huge backlog for this year and also offer great career progression. This position will be based in Tampa, Florida.
- Performing geotechnical reports, project specs and planning the design, drawings and calculations.
- Analytic skills on ground improvement aspects
- Developing cross sections
- Finite element modelling using Plaxis
- Preparing design documents and following design criteria
- Bachelor is Civil Engineering (Master in Engineering preferred)
- Knowledge on ground improvement design aspects
- Professional Engineer in the state of Florida
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, CAD, Excel and Outlook
- Impressive compensation package
- Great work life balance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) match plan
- Paid Holidays and PTO
If you think this is the role for you, please do apply or get in touch with me.
📞 - 786-871-7958