My client is a growing consultancy firm which was started in 1986 and has grown to become an international company with a worldwide staff of over 230.There core purpose is to provide guidance and creative technology solutions to make the places we work, play, and live more functional, safe, and welcoming. They are currently seeking a highly skilled & experienced Design Consultant in New York City.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design & Coordination
- Perform site surveys to develop client requirements for converged infrastructure, and develop documentation of new or existing systems and building conditions
- Work within a team environment to ensure client standards are met and that all technology systems are incorporated into the overall system design
- Assist with coordination to address all aspects of digital networks inclusive of audio, video, control, voice and data, and security systems.
- Coordinate with vendors, contractors, clients and other interdepartmental personnel.
- Research, develop and evaluate emerging technology to maximise the firm's services.
- 5+ years of experience years of experience in the Secuirty industry
- BS/Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or related science preferred
- Strong knowledge of Architectural drawing, technology, data and control system designs.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD / Functional knowledge of BIM/Revit