A leader in west coast transportation/traffic engineering is seeking a Department leader to further build strategy and expand market share. The group is well entrenched in the innovative projects across the ITS and CAV as well where this leader will have direct impact on strategic pursuits.
The Department Leader will be responsible for:
- Managing new and ongoing projects covering Signal Design, ITS Design, Signing & Striping, TCPs, Safety Plans, and Innovative CAV projects
- Participating and leading project pursuits
- Managing stakeholder relations both internal and external
- Leading project development and effective delivery of large scale, complex traffic design projects
- Partnering with and managing workforce in conjunction with firms on projects (as prime and sub)
The Qualified Department Leader will possess the following:
- California PE (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- California TE license or PTOE certification preferred
- 10 Years experience in Traffic Engineering
- Prior track record manage client relationships (public sector preferred)
We are open to candidates open to relocating to the state of California as well. Please apply directly.