One of our clients in the system integration industry are looking for a Senior Automation and Controls Engineer within Atlanta GA or remote within Tennessee. The opportunity has the ability to work from home as a remote employee and you will not have to go to a physical office.
This individual must be technical in automation and control systems as well as proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with ability to work in a high output environment while maintaining quality standards.
- 100% Health and Medical Benefits paid for including Family
- Remote working opportunities
- Great progression/growth structure
- Minimal Travel
- Diverse project portfolio
- Overtime after 40 hours per week
- Provide application/control systems design and development for systems.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions.
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems.
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs and HMIs.
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant industrial automation experience
- At least 4+ years' experience within manufacturing or system integration having worked with some of the below systems:
- Wonderware System Platform
- Wonderware InTouch
- FTView ME
- Studio 5000 / RS Logix 5000
- Factory Talk Batch
- Control Logix
Feel free to reach out if you're interested in learning more!