We are looking for an environmental projects specialist with a technical presence to lead the Deep Well Injection practice in the Southeast area (Florida). This expanding geoscience practice already performs a variety of projects, including Underground Injection Control (UIC), for a variety of clientele throughout the United States.
Responsibilities include business development, project management, and staff training and development. You can be hybrid in any of our Florida offices or even remote. We offer you growth opportunities within the firm and the industry, as you will provide leadership, direction and coordination for regional projects and clients, and will work with senior managers in implementing initiatives across the firm.
- Bachelor's degree in Geology or Hydrogeology preferred.
- 10 or more years in the industry, and injection well permitting, operations and maintenance experience in Florida required.
- Registered geologists preferred (not required).
As a growing firm, this company offers excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive package, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K, and employer-funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Student Debt Employer Contribution Program
- Paid holidays and PTO