LVI are in search of a Mechanical Engineer with experience, and interest, in Decarbonization and Energy Remodeling. This role will allow you to work closely with architects, owners, investors, building teams, and contractors, to provide them with expert-level decarbonization and energy remodeling consulting services on multi-family residential, industrial, and commercial projects all over the country.
The company's main functions include performing building consulting, building commissioning, energy remodeling, and sustainability consulting. The company has built an exceptional reputation by providing value to their clients through their accurate evaluations and expert problem-solving.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking for the chance to work with a company that stands out from the rest, this opportunity is worth considering. This position will give you the opportunity to collaborate with intellectually curious peers with a high level of technical expertise and integrity.
- Perform on-site observations and conduct energy audits.
- Evaluation of design drawings and documentation.
- Communicate with clients, owners, and contractors to address energy problems and provide detailed reports.
- Manage multiple project assignments and complete them in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Travel on-site up to 20% of the time.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering from an accredited program
- PE Licensed or EIT
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)*
- 5-10 Years Consulting Experience in MEP design, energy services, and commissioning.
- Experienced in Energy Auditing and HVAC systems.
- Familiarity with performance and testing requirements.
- Field experience
- Located in Denver Metropolitan Area
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401K Plan
- Hybrid Role (2-3 days in office per week)
*Not required but is a plus