Summary: Our client is a leading Utility Scale and Distributed Solar Generation Independent Power Producers in the US. They are focused on creating a sustainable future for the next generation. They are looking to bring on an additional Data Engineer to join the digital center team. They are looking for someone who can support product, engineering, and leadership team with insights gained from analyzing product and business data.
The ideal candidate should have a proven ability to build data driven python-based deliverables to deliver business results with data-based insights.
Salary: Commensurate to experience
- High proficiency in Python including pyspark, pandas, numpy, etc. for data wrangling and ETL to cloud platforms (AWS, Snowflake preferred).
- Build libraries and integration with API's of software as a service
- Implement and create big data pipelines, dashboards, quality controls, etc.
- Maintain and design ETL pipelines for data warehouses
- Design and implement big data architecture, data pipelines, dashboards, data
- Build automated scripts using Python
- Catch bottlenecks of data and create solutions to optimize data queries and improve data visualization
- Experience in SQL, Python, Spark, PowerBI, ETL
- Experience developing in cloud platforms: Google cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, or Snowflake
- 5+ years of programming experience with Python
- Experience in designing data engineering solutions using open source and proprietary cloud data pipeline tools such as Airflow, Glue, and dataflow preferred
If this role appeals to your current skill set and your professional goals then apply today!
My contact info: