I am working with a Hong Kong Based Data Centre company that is looking for a Data Centre Service Manager.
- Provide post-sales support and build positive relationships with our - clients.
- Drives collaboration with client and internal cross functional teams to provide reliable service.
- Provide high quality customer operations to corporate premium accounts in data center business
- Build and improve relationship of trust and integrity with designated customers.
- Perform post-sales service delivery and management.
- Handle Billing inquiry and adjustment.
- Incident management, escalation to relevant parties to solve the problem for the customers.
- Communicate to stakeholders all relevant information such as progress to SLAs, improvement areas etc.
- Championing and owning customer retention and partnering with sales on upsells.
- Manage and maintain the Client relationship
- Monitoring customer health across the customer journey and taking data driven actions to influence the right behavior
- Understand customer needs and educate and advocate them on adopting new features
- Renewal and churn management
- Account management
- Minimum 5 years experiences in customer service management
- Experience in client servicing and account management
- Collaborative personality and able to build strong personal relationships
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues.
- Experience in change / incident management
- Knowledge of Data Center products and services is an advantage
- ITIL V3 foundation certification