LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
We recently started working with one of the leading renewable energy asset owners and project developers. They are seeking a talented and experienced Data Analyst to join their growing team. This role requires a candidate with 2-3 years of experience in data analysis and proficiency in SQL, Python, and ETL pipelines.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret large sets of data
- Develop and maintain data pipelines for data ingestion and processing
- Create data reports, dashboards, and visualizations to communicate insights and trends
- Use SQL and Python to perform ad-hoc data analysis and support data-driven decision-making
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their data needs and provide solutions
- 2-3 years of experience in data analysis
- Strong SQL skills and experience with relational databases
- Proficiency in Python and experience with data manipulation and analysis using libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, etc.
- Knowledge of ETL pipelines and experience with data extraction, transformation, and loading
- Ability to create visualizations and dashboards using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a data-driven individual with a passion for extracting insights from data and transforming them into business value, we would love to hear from you!