We are currently working with a company who is looking to challenge the traditional norms and to bring on a heritage consultant who is looking to positively contribute to their vision of an environmentally and socially conscious future of mining. They are a global consulting firm with a growing presence in Australia.
- Cultural Heritage Consultant / Archaeologist
- Permanent, full-time opportunity with an employee-owned consultancy.
- Brisbane-based role.
- Ideally tertiary qualifications in Archaeology or other relevant disciplines.
- Opportunities to work on diverse projects including resources, infrastructure, and sustainability.
- Minimum 5 years of experience. Consulting experience is highly desirable but not a must.
- Looking for individuals who are experienced in Aboriginal heritage projects and approvals.
- Travel will be required occasionally. This role includes FIFO/DIDO to various sites in rural/remote locations.
- Due to travel requirements, candidates need to have a current unrestricted driver's license.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee-owned consulting firm.
- Competitive remuneration package including a performance bonus!
- Getting paid of all working hours, including overtime.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Become a subject matter expert and work with tier 1 firms.
- Work with and be mentored by the best in the industry!
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV! Do not hesitate to reach out and we can explore this opportunity.