About the Company
We are working with a boutique consultancy in Melbourne that has an excellent team of heritage specialists. They offer a diverse portfolio of work across Aboriginal and historical heritage in Victoria and other states.
They are looking for a Cultural Heritage consultant to join their team in Victoria. You can be based anywhere as long as you are in Victoria!
- Permanent, full-time, and Victoria based.
- Develop and deliver heritage management plans.
- Occasional travel required to visit sites.
- Lead and undertake cultural heritage surveys and assessments.
- Project management is required.
- Work collaboratively with the other teams and disciplines within in the business and external stakeholders.
- At least three years in Aboriginal Cultural heritage.
- Stakeholder engagement with Aboriginal communities, heritage communities, and government entities.
- Local Victoria experience is ideal due to the requirement of being familiar with Common Wealth and State Aboriginal and historical legislative frameworks.
How to apply
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you feel you tick most of the boxes, or even if you feel that you are interested in a different role, do not hesitate to reach out. We can have a confidential discussion regarding this or any other opportunity. One of our specialist consultants will reach out to have a chat with you once you have applied!