We are representing a leading renewable energy consulting firm with a global presence, specializing in solar and offshore wind energy. Our client is currently seeking a Country Manager to join their team in China. As the Country Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to grow the business in China's renewable energy market.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in China's renewable energy market, with a focus on solar and offshore wind energy
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the industry, including government officials, project developers, and investors
- Develop and implement strategies to expand the service offerings in China's solar and offshore wind energy sectors
- Lead and manage a team of consultants to deliver high-quality work to clients
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Monitor market trends and provide insights to the leadership team
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- At least 8 years of experience in the renewable energy industry in China, with a focus on solar and offshore wind energy
- Previous experience working in a consulting firm has an advantage
- A strong network of contacts in the industry, including government officials, project developers, and investors
- Proven track record of developing and closing new business opportunities
- Experience managing a team of consultants
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English
If you are passionate about renewable energy, have a track record of success in business development in China's renewable energy market, and have experience working in a renewable energy consulting firm, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please click "Apply".