A global Water Treatment Chemical MNC is looking for a Corporate Account Manager - Nine Dragon in China. This will be within the Pulp & Paper industry.
Report line: Sales Director
Working location: China, preferably Shanghai
Main Client: Nine Dragon
Products: Water Treatment Chemicals for Pulp and Paper industry
- Focused on growing and improving business relationship with Nine Dragon Account
- This individual will lead the creation and implementation of sales initiatives aligned with the growth strategy to expand our market share.
- Drives new innovation technologies for all corporate accounts and prospect opportunities to maximize profitability
- Leads, develops and defines effective sales strategies that are aligned with Global Marketing
- Supports sales organization in delivering client satisfaction through influence management
- Executes defined strategy and Account Sustainability Audits (ASA process) to achieve zero lost business to the competition at assigned Corporate account(s).
- Drives revenue growth achieving or exceeding target for assigned Corporate account(s)
- Routinely travels and communicates with district, account and area managers. Interfaces with customers and reviews sales performance, local relationships, and overall account stability
- Develops and owns relationships with senior customer personnel, i.e. Site Mill/Plant Manager, and Corporate Executive level
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution within the region, develop and drive business proposals to win new business in the region by leveraging related resources.
- Work with commercial team to maintain project schedules, commercial sales status and other planning information.
- Keep the company updated on market trends, competitor activity and other key industry events
- Consistently manages territory within region budget as a % of sales
- Establishes and executes on a price increase strategy for all Corporate accounts
- Minimum 8 years working experience in Chemical Industry including 2-3 years business development or managerial experience.
- Bachelor degree in chemistry, environmental engineering or any related professions
- Solid paper/pulp industry experience and solid business relationship with Nine Dragon
- Ability to speak and write English
- Financial knowledge
- Ability to travel around domestically and regionally
If you are interested, please apply with your English and Chinese CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.