We have an opportunity for Controls/Automation Engineers to work on a permanent basis.
My client is seeking team-oriented professionals who have expert knowledge of Distributive Control Systems (DCS) or Safety Instrumented System (SIS), graphics, system architecture, and logic programming of plant control systems.
You will work within a very reputable and well established company that provides industry leading opportunities for growth and development. This position will be based in Houston, Texas
You will be responsible for:
- The design, development and implementation of control systems
- Automation and control integration projects
- Collaborating with both clients and colleagues alike
- Developing and configuration of control systems and design equipment layouts
- Working in line with quality, budget and schedule of projects
Bsc in Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering OR Equivalent preferable
5+ Years hands on experience within Automation/Controls Engineering position
Experience within Oil and Gas OR Chemicals OR Energy