I am seeking a PM in Atlanta, GA.
A 4 year college degree is required with a major in engineering or computer science. An advance degree in Business Administration or Engineering is desired. A PE license is desired. A minimum of 10 years conducting previous Project Management functions and experience is essential. Good engineering, communications with technical personnel, and problem solving skills are essential. Leadership skills are essential. Familiarity with project management, spreadsheet and word processing applications are required. Must also be able to understand and utilize engineering drawings; as well as utilize financial reports and legal documents to conduct business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with Regional and Project Managers to establish the scheduling of each project.
- Meets with the Regional Manager to select a Project Team.
- Coordinates with Engineering to discuss project engineering requirements, specifically, instrumentation, panel design, and submittals.
- Meets regularly with the Project Team to discuss the HMI Application software, graphic displays, PLC Programming requirements, schedules, and implementation progress.
- Coordinates with the other Project Managers to ensure company labor resources are efficiently utilized.
- Executes projects according to MR's Project Methodology.
- Coordinates all project startup activities with the Contractor and Project Team, which includes scheduling, troubleshooting, and meeting commitments.
- Establishes the Customer billing schedule for each project, executes the billing process monthly, and verifies timely payment.
- Evaluates project issues and find solutions that are acceptable to all, and are also in the best interests of MR Systems.
- Verifies all project completion requirements, including testing, demonstrations, punch lists, billing, and documentation have been completed according to the contract.