About the company:
Our client is a global consultancy that strives to solve the world's challenges with resources, energy and infrastructure. At this company, you will have the unique opportunity to develop close working relationships across the best of the best technical specialists. With a strong focus on clients and a supportive environment, they make it an exciting workplace for everyone to thrive and succeed! They are practical and result-driven - delivering the best solutions in the industry.
- 5 - 10 year's of experience in asset management and/or infrastructure.
- Have a generalist technical (engineering) background.
- More of a strategic role with upfront analysis.
- Ideal candidates will have diverse engineering/project experience, and would have the motivation to diversify further.
- Experienced in water, oil & gas/mining, or renewable energies working in consultancies.
- Role will encompass primarily working on business cases for government infrastructure, renewable energy option assessment, and decision-risk analysis across energy, mining, infrastructure, and oil & gas.
Does this sound like you? Apply with your CV today as they are actively hiring!