- Top ENR Firm
- Accommodating Salaries
- STABLE WORK through winter season
- Employee ownership + excellent benefits, 401k
- Annual Bonuses plus Sign-On Bonuses
- Company Vehicle
- Travel as preferred (options to remain local)
- Relaxed culture, friendly team, and passion for quality of work
- Intentional staffing, proper allocation of resources to projects
- Strong backlog and continuing to win work
- Commitment to aiding and providing tracks for professional growth
- Significant DOT project experience
- Experienced in construction project leadership and/or management
- Expertise within testing
- Comfortable negotiating fees and interacting with clients
- Perform construction engineering services related to earthwork, concrete, asphalt and utility construction for DOT, municipalities, and private sector clients.
- Inspection and reporting on specific aspects of construction works in progress
- Manage project engineers in field on soil & materials investigations
- Ensure that job site tests/observations, including quality control, quality assurance, and verifications are performed in accordance with the standard test/observation methods, project specifications and other contract documents.
- May perform lab testing and observation of soils, concrete and asphalt.
- Perform inspections for construction projects to ensure contractor compliance with state specifications, plans, and/or proposals for roadway work, roadway, or pavement.
- Verifiy plan quantities and calculations as bid plan
- Prepare and maintains project records and reports
- May notify the Contractor or the Project Engineer of non-conforming work
Any questions? Feel free to reach out!