I am currently looking for an experienced Construction Scheduler to join a top 20 General Contractor across the US. The ideal candidate should have a solid construction background and have expertise in Primavera P6.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining and updating project schedules for a variety of construction projects. You will monitor progress on projects to ensure deadlines are met and that milestones are achieved.
You will need to be able to work independently and as part of a team, as well as coordinate quickly with other project staff to ensure timely completion.
- Developing, maintaining and updating project schedules using Primavera P6
- Monitoring progress of projects to ensure milestones and deadlines are met
- Coordinating with project staff to ensure timely completion of projects
- Managing resources and equipment to ensure sufficient availability and utilization
- Identifying and resolving scheduling issues
- Developing reports to track project performance
- Developing and contributing to project plans
- Working with project teams to develop resource management plans
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- Proven work experience as a Construction Scheduler
- Proficiency in Primavera P6
- Knowledge of construction project management principles
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in the Scheduler role than please don't hesitate to apply.