A local heavy civil general contractor is currently seeking a Project Manager that specializes in Water/ Wastewater construction to join their growing team in (office Location). The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the project personnel and will make sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
The contractor chases work across Arizona, so the Project Manager is not expected to travel often. The contractor has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They take pride in prioritizing safety and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the scheduling of contractors, employees, and material shipments.
- Organizing budgets, timelines, and consult with engineers
- Providing leadership and direction to make sure the project vision is on time and under budget
- Interacting directly with the client, engineers, vendors, and other contractors
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Architecture, Facilities Management, or comparable degree-or equivalent work experience preferred
- Ability to work well with a team or independently
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
- Thorough attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Medical coverage for employees,
- Profit Sharing
- Retirement Program
- Paid Time Off
If you are interested in the (Insert job title) role, then please don't hesitate to apply!