I am working with Top General Contractor located in the DMV!
The company is known in the industry for its valued integrity, culture, initiative, and pioneering construction.
We are looking for the next generation of talented individuals to spearhead the division to run commercial construction.
Over the last 50+ Years, this company has been a focused General Contractor for trusted clients that come to the company because they know they can build the project efficiently and on time.
- Running the 3-4 projects at any one time
- Work closely with the estimating staff to develop bids
- Create the project schedule
- Ensure the project is built on time and within budget
- Select the project superintendent and orient them to do the job
- Resolve conflicts that arise throughout the project
- 7+ Years of construction management experience
- Ability to maintain composure and strong presentation
- Must be able to work 8-10 hour days
- Must be able to visit project sites
- Base salary: $120k- $150k
- Bonus structure
- Vehicle and gas card
- A medical plan including dental and vision
- 401 (k)