We are working with a leading industrial construction company specializing in the design and construction of medium-large-scale industrial projects. They also perform work for in the commercial, hospitality and residential sectors
My client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have experience and background of working on projects, between $20M - $60M.
- Develop cost estimates for the project and budget management
- Manage subcontractors, suppliers, and other construction personnel
- Monitor construction progress and quality to ensure compliance with project plans and specifications
- Reviewing and approving contract documentation
- Maintain and managing accurate records of job site activities, including daily reports, time cards, and material deliveries
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders, including owners, architects, and engineers
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Experience working on projects exceeding $20M in value
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction and engineering plans and specifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and construction management software
My client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and advancement. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for construction and a proven track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and project list for consideration.