A local Dade County, Florida construction firm is currently seeking a project manager for their water and wastewater construction team.
The area of operation is exclusive to Dade County.
An experienced project engineer, or assistant project manager ready to make the move to project manager is welcome to apply, as is an experienced project manager within water/wastewater construction.
- Direct and oversee completion of project.
- Estimation and acquisition.
- Owner, vendor, sub communication.
- Develop plan of action including schedule, resources and work plan.
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans.
- Commensurate on experience.
- Health benefits.
- 401k and retirement benefits.
- 2-5+ years of experience in a project engineer or project management position within water/wastewater construction.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working collaboratively with a team.