LVI is partnering up with one of the leading companies in the Offshore Wind industry in Taiwan to look for a Construction Operations Manager. This is a chance for a career progression and to be part of a new offshore wind new project. The ideal candidate should have experience with the offshore wind industry and strong leadership skills.
Job Description Summary
Lead and manage the site operation and activities in order to make sure all the site works are conducted in a safe environment and within the time line. This person will also coordinate internally and externally with the client, engineer, and stakeholders.
- Leading on-site engineer team, subcontractors, and technicians to achieve all significant milestones within the site schedule
- Coordinate with project managers and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Ensure the team following of all the defined guidelines, processes, and procedures
- Maintain good communication between site, team, and stakeholder
- Responsible for decision-making on-site
- To meet project budgets by assessing and analyzing operational and financial risks that may be encountered in the execution of planned construction projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management/Engineering or equivalent qualifications, Engineering graduate will be an advantage
- Prior experience with the offshore wind industry will be preferred
- Experience leading engineers will be a plus
- Good leadership skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate clearly in both English and Chinese languages and work with highly matrix organization. Mandarin speaking is advantageous due to the nature of the role that requires liaising with Chinese counterparts.
- Ability to be based in Taichung, Taiwan
If you are interested, please click "APPLY".