Construction Manager (Renewable Energy)
One of the biggest and successful International Renewable Energy firm is seeking for an ambitious Construction Manager for their projects in Japan.
As the Construction Manager, you will have joint operational responsibility for the preparation and execution of Solar/Wind installation on projects
- Liaising with EPC contractors, Client, Customs, Engineers etc.
- Meeting for specific subjects on Import/Export, Installation, Commissioning, Inspection etc.
- Will be working at the site offices in the preparatory phase and on board one of our installation vessels during execution. Co-ordinate with colleagues from HQ.
- Provides operational management for the subcontractors on board;
- Make sure safety procedures are adhered at the site.
- Construction planning with internal stakeholders.
- Degree in Engineering related fields
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese
- Renewable Energy/Plant Construction experience
- Construction safety experience
- Competitive Bi-Annual bonuses
- Industry leading vacation holidays
- Award winning professional training programmes
- Employee equity scheme
If you are interested, please send your Resume/CV to Chris Tan: