I'm currently working on a new CM role ideally based in the Mountain region due to a large density of projects in Colorado. Wanted to connect and see if you were interested in a new position for a turnkey clean energy client. They are the leading nationwide provider for Fortune 500 companies and are in search for new talent. Their well-established national footprint has completed over 200MW projects and are continuing to grow.
Some job responsibilities include:
- Track and report on-site construction documents for projects
- Managing expense reports and project budgets
- Monitor progress of projects and report to PM and Director of Construction
Some requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in commercial construction
- Must be able to travel up to 90% to on-site projects
- Previous specialization in civil, structural, or heavy electrical required
If interested, please apply so we can set up a time to chat.