- Prepare inputs to DEVEX and CAPEX for Onshore Substation Organisation, including Scope of Work
- Prepare and follow up on "Construction Site Management" Employer's Requirements throughout tendering phase, assessment and ranking of tenders.
- Support Project Team during Maturation Phase e.g. input to Employer's requirements and Contract documents, evaluation of tenders and design, including selection of Tender
- Prepare Onshore Substation Site & HSE Tender Document (pre-FID); this includes Employers site office layout.
- Review and approve PC/EPC overall Installation programme and sequence, resource allocation, Onshore Substation Site Management Manual, including organisation, roles and responsibilities, robust procedures and efficient meeting structure, minimum requirements for Permit to Work, Internal Handover, Due Diligence Package enforcement etc.
- Ensure deliverables of Contractors Inspection Test Plans (ITP), incl. test protocols for Construction scope of Work, execution plan & program, org.charts / roles & responsibilities, progress matrix & schedules etc.
- Acquire, select, interview, train and give necessary guidance to Construction Supervisors, Supplier Quality Manager, HSE Advisors, Site Assistant and any site team members
Back to jobs