LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
I am currently working with one of the Major International Renewable Energy IPP Developer. They are extremely diversified in Wind, Solar, Battery Storage, Biomass, and Hydro. They are looking to find a strong Wind Construction Manager.
This position will require that the Construction Manager be site based in the Illinois region, but does require a relocating
The Wind Construction Manager Safety Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and enforcing the subcontractors compliance with EHS and QA/QC plan
- Coordinate with subcontractors to schedule all of the safety meetings
- Must understand and have familiarity with working around High Voltage lines and substations
Wind Construction Manager General Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supervising a team of 4 people
- Work with contractors in all areas of Safety and QA/QC
- Ensure that there is proper documentation management system
- Hold regular contractor meetings
The Wind Construction Manager Qualifications:
- 15 years of Construction experience (Wind, Energy is preferred)
- OSHA training: Emergency Action Plan, Fall Protection and or Electrical and Power Transmission and Distribution is a plus
***Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply***