I am currently working with one of the most exciting up and coming solar companies! They are backed by a major energy company and have an investment at a very low cost of capital.
They are looking for a Construction Manager for their DG and C&I Projects in the New England and Mid-Atlantic region.
This position will be primarily travel based with all other work being done remote and through telecommunication!
Construction Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the execution for the design an build of Commercial Solar Projects
- Providing support to the Project Management team by:
- Hosting regular sub-contractor meetings
- Assist with procurement and logistics
- Engage in cross-functional teams which includes but is not limited to: engineering, project management, quality etc
- Submit regular weekly reports which includes progress photos
- Conducting regular safety audits
Construction Manager Qualifications:
- Solar Construction Management experience
- Subcontractor relationships an added plus
- Certificate or Degree in Engineer, Construction Management, or related field with 7-10 years experience or equivalent.
***Must be US Citizen and or Green Card Holder***