A nationwide engineering and construction firm moving up the ENR List year after year is searching for a candidate to lead their CEI/Construction Management division in Texas. This person will come on board to manage a team of construction professionals that has grown from zero to 50 people in just seven years. Essentials for the position:
- PE licensed in Texas
- 25+ years of experience working in the Texas transportation construction market
- Tenure working at TxDOT at a management level is highly preferred
- Proven track record of networking, bidding, and managing largeTxDOT projects
- Business development is a heavy emphasis of the position
- Ability to wear multiple hats at once and manage multiple construction processes
- Day to day will be a mix of BD and managing existing work
Benefits for the position are extremely competitive!
- Industry leading base salary
- Base salary is calculated on working 40 hours per week
- If you work more, you'll earn straight time overtime
- Medical, vision, dental, 401k matching, and short term disability all included in standard package
- Vehicle allowance and phone allowance
This firm is a rapidly growing team environment, please apply if you'd like to hear more!