A national firm is looking to add a Construction Engineer to their team! This is a well known firm in the industry for winning work, flexible hybrid work schedule, competitive pay and great PTO.
- Review plans, specifications, general notes for assigned activities prior to performing assigned duties
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of construction project records in accordance with DOT procedures.
- Develop and/or review policies, methods, practices, and procedures as they pertain to complex construction projects
- Ensure that all Senior Project Engineers and staff are properly trained and resourced to support assigned projects.
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
Education and Qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree, PE licensed or open to taking exam within 6 months of start date
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Critical Structures Construction Issues