An well respected national firm is looking to add a CEI Resident Engineer to its team! This is an award winning firm that has at least a 2 year major backlog, value culture, and offer a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to support new project pursuits, win work, and oversee a construction management team.
- Responsible for the residency of inspection to several construction projects and the management of multiple Senior Project Engineers.
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of construction project records in accordance with IDOT procedures.
- Develop and/or review policies, methods, practices, and procedures as they pertain to complex construction projects
- Ensure that all Senior Project Engineers and staff are properly trained and resourced to support assigned projects.
Education and Qualifications:
- Civil Engineering degree and registered as Professional Engineer in Illinois
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Critical Structures Construction Issues