Title: Community Solar Developer
Summary: A leading nationwide provider of turnkey clean energy solutions is looking for a Community Solar Developer to join their team. With a focus on fortune 500 clients they have developed, financed, and operates over 200 MW of clean energy projects nationwide. The community solar developer will focus on end-to-end project development and working with co-developers, landlords, utilities, and local communities. The Community Solar Developer will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and will work closely with in-house legal and EPC teams.
The Community Solar Developer will be responsible for….
- Develop Projects and Portfolios from origination to NTP that are sourced by co-developers and the in-house origination team.
- Ensure project site control and clear land title reviews.
- Manage project schedules and coordinate with key stakeholders and project partners to ensure timelines are kept on track.
- Usher projects through the interconnection and permitting process.
The Community Solar Developer should have experience with….
- 3+ years of Community Solar Development or Utility scale renewable energy experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a pipeline of projects.
- Understanding of all aspects of solar project development, including siting, interconnection, permitting, construction, and financing as well as grid/energy/utility transformation.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.