A global environmental MNC is looking for a Commissioning Manager for a Plant in Japan. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an established and financially stable company with plenty of growth opportunities.
- Develop and manage the methods for delivery and execution
- Responsible for schedule, cost and all commissioning activities
- Manage pricing strategies and oversee procurement of required systems
- Participate in operational aspects and onsite operations
- Contribute views on design and proposals during management meetings
- 10-15 years of chemical experience in Commissioning for plants
- Good understanding of design and proposal work
- Based in Fukushima
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Managerial experience is a bonus
- Electrical, mechanical or process engineering background will be preferred
Do reach out to me if you or someone you know that might be interested.