A premiere anaerobic digester developer is looking for to add a Commissioning Engineer to their team in Massachusetts. As the waste water industry is rapidly growing, our client recieved an incredible investment from their partners. With over 20 projecting in operation and development in 13 states, their aggressive expansion across displays their commitment to green energy.
Our client is looking for a candidate with an engineering background in any of the following: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Instrumentation or Control. Overall, the ideal candidate will have the technical knowledge and project skills to plan and coordinate commissioning actives along side the construction team to ensure the system is ready to perform per the design intent.
Responsibilities Of Commissioning Engineer
- Work alongside the Commissioning team to develop a specific plan for each project. Through construction, commissioning, engineering, and operation, you are expected to assist in the entire project from start to finish.
- Consistently monitor actives that comply with the company contracts, documenting and quality standards.
- Consistently complete your assigned deliverable by communicating with your team and collaborating across the company to complete milestones.
- Understand project plans and have the ability to review and manage the plans. Understand the specifications of our manufactures data.
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain high standards. Ensure all plans are completed on time correctly while maintaining high safety standards.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in any of the following: Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Process, Instrumentation or Control Engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience in construction, operations, commissioning, project management, and/or development experience.
- Knowledge of relevant health, safety and environmental regulations.
- Experience with contract compliance and change management.
- Experience with developing test protocols.
- Experience applying test protocols in a practical environment.
- Experience working in a defined process led environment.
- Experience in detailed record keeping.
- Advanced analytic skills to address problems, identify root causes, and generate piratical solutions
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a multitask team setting
- Posses excel communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to report to Weston, ma office in a hybrid work environment
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Qualifications of commissioning engineer
- Basic ability to plan and coordinate multiple projects at once,
- Basic understanding of development and execution of change management process
- Experience communication clients and vendors
- Experience with water, waste water or anaerobic development. Awareness of the client's mission in the context of climate.
- Ability to read and comprehend design blueprints and specifications.
- Flexible work hours while in the field which can be extensive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Health care, vision and wellness benefits.
- Annual incentive bonus opportunity in addition to base salary.
- Paid time off.
- Full time position.
- Phone expense reimbursement