I am currently filling multiple roles for commercial solar Project Managers. These positions are offering remote work and are looking for candidates throughout the US who are experienced execution professionals.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the scheduling of contractors, employees, and material shipments.
- Organizing budgets and time lines/schedules for each crew
- Providing leadership and direction to make sure the project is on time and within budget
- Communicating with the client, engineers, vendors, and other contractors
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Project Management
- 2+ years of experience within the Renewable Energy Industry
- Willingness to travel once a month to the site
If you are interested in the Commercial Solar PM roles, please don't wait to apply as I would also love to set up a time to chat regarding each opportunity!