My client is looking for a self starter, high performer, motivated, ambitious engineer who has great communication skills. This engineer will be joining the Fort Worth office as a Commercial Land Development, PM.
- PE Licenses in Texas
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Demonstrated active listening
- Proficient in computer software's
- 5 years experience in land development
- Confident in working with clients
- Strong communication skills with clients and team members
- Proactively pursue design solutions
- Great team player
- Manage projects from beginning to end
- Develop and track project milestones and ensure all budgets / deadlines are met
- Recruit, manage, develop and coach design team
- Prepare plans documents and support design calculations
- Produce high-quality work
- Able to accept and provide feedback
This client offers:
- 401k Match up to 6% with profit sharing opportunities
- Great Culture (employee recognition programs, external team building outings, happy hour, sport teams, charity even and more.
- Health Insurance including FSA/HSA options
- Flexible Schedule with working from option
If you would like to gain some more information regarding this position and you meet the requirements, please apply to this ad.