Our client is an international company in the offshore wind energy sector, committed to delivering sustainable energy solutions. This position is dedicated to Round 3.2 in Taiwan's offshore wind sector. As part of the growth strategy, we are seeking a talented and experienced Commercial Contract Manager to join the dynamic team.
The Commercial Contract Manager will play a pivotal role in our offshore wind projects by collaborating closely with the procurement team and the legal manager to finalize contracts with suppliers across various project packages. The successful candidate will not only support the tendering process but also take on the responsibility of managing contracts related to Wind Turbine Generators (WTG), Foundations, Transportation and Installation (T&I), Substation, and Cable packages.
- Tender Support: Assist the offshore wind tendering team in crafting contract strategies, ensuring compliance with legal requirements, and maintaining a clear understanding of project goals and deliverables.
- Contract Management: Take ownership of contract management for multiple project packages, including WTG, Foundations, T&I, Substation, and Cable. This involves:
- Drafting, reviewing, and finalizing contracts with suppliers.
- Collaborating with the legal manager to ensure contract terms are legally sound and compliant.
- Managing contract negotiations and modifications as necessary.
- Tracking contract performance and compliance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Resolving contract-related issues and disputes in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensuring adherence to project timelines and budgets.
- Legal Expertise: Utilize legal background to provide insights and guidance on contract terms, risk management, and legal compliance.
- Government Affairs: Leverage government affairs experience to navigate regulatory requirements and maintain positive relationships with relevant authorities.
- Contract Knowledge: Apply expertise in FIDIC and BIMCO contracts to ensure contracts align with industry standards and best practices.
- Offshore Wind Localization Policy: Stay updated on offshore wind localization policies and work to incorporate them into contract strategies and negotiations.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; legal background preferred.
- Proven experience in contract management, preferably in the renewable energy or offshore wind sector.
- Familiarity with FIDIC and BIMCO contracts.
- Knowledge or experience with offshore wind localization policy in Taiwan is highly advantageous.
- Government affairs experience is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to evolving project needs.
If you are interested, please click "Apply".