What We're Looking For
We are currently seeking a Client Services Leader to conduct business development and lead client relations in the greater Nashville (TN) market. If you are a project manager that loves the client relationship and business development part of your role, then this job might be right for you.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Contributes to and executes strategies to support defined region through establishing strong relationships with all business units by working with directors and other subject matter specialists on reconnaissance, pursuits, and securing of work.
- Undertakes proactive workforce planning initiatives and executes plans resulting in identifying opportunities through seeking new clients, estimate opportunity cost, etc.
- Develops and executes plans to achieve growth and financial profitability by securing contracts.
- Collaborates with marketing to complete go/stop analysis and develop win plan.
- Guides and leads the development of proposals collaborating with the PM to identify the scope, schedule and budget negotiation.
- Represents the company at various events including promoting organization various client events and at industry trade associations.
- Maintains communication with teams to monitor progress of project, ensure client engagement, and lead conflict resolution. Occasionally provides technical support to ensure successful deliverables.
- Ensure CRM maintenance.
- Actively works to minimize business development costs.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from accredited program.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the A&E industry with demonstrated success in project management.
- Experience and demonstrated success working with public and private sector clients that can include developing government contracts, working with local private developers, various community or industrial development organizations, or other relevant industries or clients.
- Professional Network in market area.