I've just started working with one of the fastest-growing construction General Contractors in Cleveland, OH. They are actively looking for a PM to help grow the company, offering amazing career progression...
- Cost Management - Manage all or part of the cost of a planning, design, and construction process to remain within the owner's budget, including cost estimating, cost reporting, cost breakouts, pay requests, cash flow analysis, change orders, etc.
- Safety Management - Assist Project Superintendent with monitoring procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the general public.
- Client Relationships - Build and maintain positive relationships with long-standing clients based on trust and value-added through communication, client service and performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
- 10-15 years of experience in the construction industry
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with clients, owners, project professionals, and field and office
- Aptitude to identify problems and propose solutions.
Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!