We have a current opportunity for a Claims and Contracts Manager on a permanent OR contract basis.
This company, whilst already a global leader in the sector, is also urgently looking for qualified people who can help them achieve their next level of growth across Taiwan. In return, the successful person will be exposed to unique and challenging projects that are supporting Taiwan's transition to net zero emissions.
The position will be based in Taipei City. For further information about this position please apply.
- Manages claims above process-determined thresholds against external suppliers.
- Defends claims imposed by external suppliers.
- Renders expert support in claims below process-determined thresholds (escalating function).
- Monitors all claim events with regard to their appropriate processing.
- Acts as a contact for all claim issues and bottleneck/catalyst to legal department.
- Prepares/provides Claim Management Scorecards and Reports.
- Prepares and executes training measures (legal and process aspects).
- 5+ years of experience managing claims and contract management in the offshore wind industry
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Mandarin will be advantageous
- Willing to relocate to Taiwan, or already based in Taiwan
- Interested in a Permanent role or Contract basis (9 months - 1 year, renewed upon business need)