What you need to bring to the table:
* 7+ years of relevant experience with the land development approval process, including grading, E&S and stormwater management.
* Experience in the preparation of site/civil plans and documents.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering. * PE
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency in CAD.
What we provide in return:
* Exciting and challenging projects to grow your portfolio
* Incredible work environment full of collaboration and success
* Family first focus
* Generous benefits package
* Competitive compensation
* A place for your career to thrive