This regional civil firm is seeking a senior engineer with experience in site development, site layout, grading, drainage and erosion control on commercial and residential projects.
What they offer:
- Multi discipline - Opportunity for a variety of projects
- Above market average compensation - including a 12% match on 401k, 4 weeks PTO & annual bonus
- Flexible schedule - ability to work hybrid and flex hours
- Team diversity - many championing male and female leaders to grow with and have mentorship from.
This department lead will have the opportunity to help build out the St Louis office and bring in their own work. This firm adopts a family environment and has offices across the Midwest.
- PE License in Missouri
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 10+ years experience in civil engineering (land development)
- Great communication skills
- Ambitious, motivated and is a team player
- Business development experience
- Based in St Louis, MO
If you meet the requirements of this role, and would like to have a confidential conversation, please apply!